ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Live Tuners in the Arabian GULF area!!!

Flame Red (172)
Cliosporterzz;

So in brief I Live in Qatar and I own a Renault Clio Sport (2003 model),I tuned my engine with these items:
1- high compression pistons 11.5
2- cams 272 degrees with timing 11.5
3- 182 manifold
4- Decat
5- Itg panel filter,
6- plus a head work.

they promised me more than 210 hp with the new kit i installed.
Till now I’m getting 168 Hp;(..after I programmed my ECU thru Superchips company.
I really would like to know if there is any good live tuner in the Arabian gulf area??
The car is not Idling, and there is some knocking to!!!...

Cheeeeeers

Flame Red (172)
i do have the RS tuner with me....i tried 1 millions times to get the Help of Henk!!...but with no success;(......i do believe this is one of the best way to do the tuning...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
210bhp out of a 172?

Gdi Rollers?

I think you'll struggle without £££££$$$$$'s.

As per the question I can't help you. Surely any performance garage will map your car?

Lionel Richie
I'm in Abu Dahbi for xmas, i can chuck the tools in my suitcase :D

if you want me to have a look (long drive for you!) then call me on +447769712624 or you can e-mail me on Fred@btmperformance.com

Last edited:
Wish i was going to abu dhabi again, you will have a great time for xmas, my brother is coming back from there tonight to spend xmas over nice and sunny england :S