ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Live Data Grid Question

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme
Just wondering if one of the technically minded members wouldnt mind casting their eyes over the Live Data Grid posted below. This was taken at the end of my journey hoe from work, the scanner was running the whole way home (20 odd miles of stop start driving in medium traffic).

Looking at it through my eyes I would believe the car is running rich, something which is confirmed by the second lambda reading. However, the STFT would have me think the car is running lean. I have changed the Coil Pack, Plugs, MAP, CTS and swapped Lambdas front to back and vise versa. Every so often it will throw the EML and a P0314 code, but if i turn it off for 5 mins it runs like normal when restarted. Next is a second hand top loom and renew the Rocker Cover Gasket as it has a nice oil leak, whilst the rocker cover is off I'll check the valve clearances and make sure the breather is clear.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Live Data.jpg