ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little tasty mod for loop gti

S2 106 GTI
Before we move into our new home were spending some money on our cars.... so we don't have to later on lol ;) I'm getting some paint work done, light scratches and stone chips, and the mrs Loop is getting the full works -

Window fixed (motor stopped working)
New suspension (FK coilovers)
Wheels Refurbed
Small dents removed
new plates

Gave it a clean over the weekend - and with the 3M di-noc I have I made these.

Sorry for the crap pics, was pouring down today!
IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

Apart form the rain, they looked really good in the sun! very happy how they turned out.

Rich

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice mate, not seen many black ones actually.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
showing what I had done.....

Totally random but did you pass me in Cumbria somewhere some point in the last four days? I'm in a silver ph1, black wheels, green lip, and drove past a rather tasty trophy up there one day.

Carbon fibre-ing looks good. I want to do my mirror plates and black plastics, but apparently it doesnt stick well to that sort of stuff :(

Nicely done on the mirrors. Was that using the free samples from a few weeks back? Easy to do? I've got one sample but it's not even enough to do even one of the mirrors on the van lol.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love lupo GTi's..

How did you do that to the mirrors then mate? What am i ordering? lol

S2 106 GTI
No not had any free sample's got a huge sheet from 3M. And I mean huge! :D

Robbos where abouts mate?? I am going to have a go at my wing mirrors on the trophy over the weekend see how it looks.

They are really great cars the loop's! not one around where we live and always get looks from golf drivers :rasp:

RB & LY 182
Wow they look awsome mite have to get u 2 do myn rich!

also the MF towels have arrived brand new they are have some if ya like?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Mint little motors, u must have been suprised when there was that lupo meet at hartside same time as our mini meet!!

S2 106 GTI
Yeah jamie! you never see them on the road!! we have traveled all over the country in it and never seen one passing the other way!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
I done my clio mirrors yesturday in 3m di-noc awsome stuff! Ordered some more just a min ago.

Great car thou matey