ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

little rs tuner question

I have a friend with remapped ecu by another chiptuner(no rstuner)and my question is,Can I read his ecu with my rstuner and save into my pc his map and then write his remapped file into my ecu or not?

THANKS!

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
That would be dangerous for many reasons. If you wanted to "try" it, then at least make sure you are running the same software as him and have the same 4 letters of VIN. Example CB1N.

That would be dangerous for many reasons. If you wanted to "try" it, then at least make sure you are running the same software as him and have the same 4 letters of VIN. Example CB1N.

uhm,my car for example is 172 ph2 and is car a 172 ph1,and I´m not sure that his ecu is locked because but I think no:rasp:

Its easy,read ecu,save the rst file and then write ecu or maybe is not easy and it is locked o it is not compatible

NO?