ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little lump in passenger wheel arch?

Anyone else seen this ? its like a lump on the metal and its the only place my car rubs on... Is there any reason its there ?

Thanks

That the only place yours rubs mate ? Ive just sprayed some stuff around the area to see where it's rubbing as i'm baffled and the only place missing the spray is that lump.

ITB'd 182...
That the only place yours rubs mate ? Ive just sprayed some stuff around the area to see where it's rubbing as i'm baffled and the only place missing the spray is that lump.

I aint running an arch liner on that side and have bent all the brackets up out of the way on both sides and it only scrapes when turning a hard right

And that little lump has'nt got any paint on it now so im guessing it's that

I was thinking it mite have something to do with the battery? :S lol

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
mine doesnt really rub anymore and its pretty low on the front. whent for a spirited drive before and was fine

Cro

Meg'd r27
Just had to raise mine due to hitting the same thing. I thought it was something to do with a mounting bracket for the wings?

ITB'd 182...
It aint the bumper bracket

Its basically directly under the battery

r8byb didnt have any problems hammering his flat :)

Mk2 172
Mine rubs on the bump a tiny bit too. Ive tried hitting it to get rid of it but christ is bloody hard!!! as for the bumper bracket ive cut it all off completely including all the metal and plastic part. The bumper clips in so well it will never fall out :)

106 GTI
yes as Guppy mentioned its not the bumper bracket, its a lump only on the passenger side.

From what I see its underneath the fusebox

106 GTI
Just scared of damaging something in the fusebox lol, would of had a tidy look today but even an Anorak would get soaked through