ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

little afternoon chester meet

Clio 172 "Ruby"
After work on a lovley sunny sunday afternoon we decided we should get a few lads together an do a little meet an pics so here they are,

DSC00733.gif

DSC00734.gif

DSC00737.gif

DSC00746.gif

DSC00759.gif

DSC00762.gif

DSC00763.gif

DSC00770.gif

DSC00772.gif

DSC00780.gif

DSC00776.gif

DSC00779.gif

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
wtf happened to that thing...

just noticed how much of a difference a splitter makes. looks so much better with!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
New splitter and zaust comin soon on my arctic also next time I will make sure it's clean lol

Ultra 197
Nice pics. Always see the astra van on sundays up wigan ways propa naughty lil monster that!!

Bet that van would surprise a few people, especially if the intercooler was black or covered. The rest look good too, apart from THAT blue thing.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Miss d old family car, as for d clio at d end i like it, at least he is trying somthing different and not being a sheep?

d? Its a. Thats the key 2 along from d just FYI.

Your hardly going to admit your friends car has the worst bodykit ever made for a clio attached to it and should be driven off a cliff at high speed are you?

Does he live in Buckley? It looks like the sort of car you see in the high street there revving around trying to attract underage chavvy cider drinking slags.

rstuned 182ff bg
i'd rather have that tree shreder as my wheels, than that horrible blue thing at the end,

you chester lot keep spoiling your photo's,, by having that ugly thing on them,

sorry dont want to sound nasty, but come on, that thing needs it's own forum site

it wouldnt be in my click,:evil:

cup/williams
Yeah i do like it, but that was not d point i was making, if u ant got nothing nice 2 keep it 2your self, sounds like u live their?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
i'd rather have that tree shreder as my wheels, than that horrible blue thing at the end,

you chester lot keep spoiling your photo's,, by having that ugly thing on them,

sorry dont want to sound nasty, but come on, that thing needs it's own forum site

it wouldnt be in my click,:evil:

U mean clique ;) and don't worry I got it wrong till someone pointed It out and I searched the meaning lol

And plus us chester lot don't have a clique we don't mind something different it keeps our minds open and the chat/banter flowing :) as long as the people who come along enjoy cars and don't act like t***s they will get along with us and that's all that matters between a group of car enthusiasts isn't it?

It looks like the sort of car you see in the high street there revving around trying to attract underage chavvy cider drinking slags.

Mmmmmm underage chavvy cider drinking slaaaags....

Don't like the body kitted car but then he'd probably hate my unmolested Titanium 182. Each to their own. If I was guaranteed a steady supply of underage chavvy cider drinking slags I'd consider swapping though.

Miss d old family car, as for d clio at d end i like it, at least he is trying somthing different and not being a sheep?

Yeah i do like it, but that was not d point i was making, if u ant got nothing nice 2 keep it 2your self, sounds like u live their?

He likes it and thats wot counts?

Well said?

Is the full stop on your keyboard broken?

monaco 172 and combo
Savage plastic surgery, i dont really see what gain having that stuck to your car will do it wont make you go faster and it certainley wont make you look good.

172 Cup

That blue thing is one of the worst looking cars I've ever seen, each to there own though I guess, just out of interest, why can't you write 'the' instead of 'd'?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Thing is I can understand your short hand the same as most others can but they are the grammar police and they are out in force today but his is just a load of rubbish :S