ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow 182

Red 197
I followed a very tidy liquid yellow 54 plate 182 earlier. AO54 RZR

I followed it south along the A146 between the A47 and beccels.

it had the Clio sport logo on the back:)

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
That would be me, I live in Norwich and work in Lowestoft, but stopped off in Beccles. If you were in your Clio Sport I didn't see you :/ I do remember a large truck behind me though if that was you?

Red 197
Yeah that was me in the lorry behind you, was in convoy with the white sprinter up in front of you! Your car looked pretty tidy mate, nice example of one:) I was working in Beccles yesterday and today.

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I hope you don't mind I jumped in front of you leaving Norwich, I can't stand being behind lorrys on that road, most of them go about 40 mph and it can take forever. I usually take the Yarmouth road but I felt that I needed a change in scenery.

Glad you thought it was tidy though, still needs a little bit of work doing to it but it's my favourite colour for the 182's

Red 197
No I completely understand the car drivers point of view, 40mph is stupidly slow, mind you my lorry is tacho exempt so 56 for me hahaa! Yeah the 182s look lovely in that colour, your wheels looked smart too, the colour of them goes well with liquid yellow

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
56 is a good speed on back roads, when I got my LY 182 that was the colour the wheels came in, I want them to be silver but still the turinis.
So far (touch wood, and I actually just did that) it hasn't got a scratch anywhere, even the wheels

Red 197
Yeah it's a lot better than 40! I think they look good as they are mate, a nice contrast to the LY IMO. That's good, like I said it looked very tidy and well looked after from what I see