ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid yellow 182 blackpool s4 ***

BG 182 FF
haha watch out down there its 30 and theres always mobile speed cameras kicking about. b******s.

makes a nice drag strip otherwise!

Megane 225 Trophy
no mate its a 54 plate cup same colour as yours. I was in the magistrates court but went to see my nan in a nursing home by airport and my uncle in his piercing shop off the front
christ theres so many speed cameras round there!!

182 Ly ff.
Hi Bedford that's me! Bought it a couple of weeks ago. Loving it! The private plates coming off. Where abouts did you see me?

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
seen u in poulton industria estate, was looking rather clean, i wasnt in the rb182 was at work when i seen it. we need to organise a blacpool meet soon theres a few knocking about now

182 Ly ff.
Yeah had just cleaned and polished it. Work at royal mail there, so u will see it alot if you're on there. Yeah a mini Blackpool meet would be good, esp on a nice day and get some good pics.

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
mines been sat in the garage for 3 months lol, washed and polished it went to santa pod was raining all day so came home, washed it and put it away again lol

172 Ph1, 1972 Mini 1
I work on Poulton Ind Est too for the time being, moving by the airport next month, havent seen you on the estate yet but were down the bottom of cocker avenue so i rarely go up near the Post Office building.