ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Limp mode help!!!

Clio sport 172
Hi guys right this is doin my head in now. U have all prob heard this befor but here goes.
Bought my 172 two weeks ago, now first couple of days running fine and then all of a sudden it jumps into limp mode and engine management light come on to. Took it back for them to sort and they changed centre section apparently that was the problem. But it wasn't couple days later both on again second visit to garage they have cleared all faults and said it should be fine. Well today limp mode on again but no management light so it's going back for a third time. Can anyone shed any light on what might be the problem. Running fine no misfires or anything but Seems to be using hell of a lot of fuel.

Thanks again guys and sorry for the book.

clio sport 172 ff
Could be o2 sensor mine was the same just changed pre cat sensor all ok now I have a clio 172 ff ,what was the original fault code this would be were I would start also have you tried putting a code reader on ,hope this helps cheers phil.

PH2 172
Could be o2 sensor mine was the same just changed pre cat sensor all ok now I have a clio 172 ff ,what was the original fault code this would be were I would start also have you tried putting a code reader on ,hope this helps cheers phil.
Original posting 16/10/14.