ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Light Willy ...

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
..got my fibreglass bonnet whacked on the other day...so I went for a drive and took a few photos..

aug12th20067au7.jpg

aug12th20063editxd4.jpg

aug12th20065ml7.jpg

aug12th20069wj9.jpg

aug12th200615zn4.jpg

aug12th20062yc1.jpg

M2 Competition
Looks good mate! Back looks very high, is that just because its pointing downhill?

Edit-fred beat me :)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
lol Keeping it stnd height untill I can afford proper upgrade...ledas/avo coilovers. Drives well at this height though backroads are no fun with the sump scraping the ground.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Nick_R182 said:
Love it. Have you taken the cage out?

Took the cage out for santa pod tommorow....it's getting plates welded in and fitting on tuesday!:evil:

182 and 5 GTT
Does the cage weigh alot then? Will keep an eye out for you tomorrow as im going to the pod tomorrow aswell.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Heavier when I was taking it out than I remember it being lol Most are around 25-30kgs I believe..I'll see you tommorow unless it's monsoon conditions..

...is it me or does it still look high even for standard ride hight? Mine's standard and you cant see the top of the rear tyre under the arch on level ground.

Or is it because the front is lowered only?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
The front is'nt lowered lol the rear is higher than stnd due to there being nothing inside!