ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Light stalk working in wrong order

clio 182, Rx7
Hi, bought my 182 yesterday.

It was advertised as having a dodgy xenon light. Drove home with one light but when I stopped the car and started it again the dodgy light started working again no problem. Today it's stopped working again but now on the stalk when all lights are off my sidelights are on, when I select side lights they turn off and when I select main beam they come on again and now both xenon arnt working.

Anyone have a clue? Also can I fit non xenon lights as a replacement to get my by for now? I have a set. Plug and play?

FF Clio 182
I have something similar. My left xenon works on auto but as soon as you click it to manual it stops working. Can turn it on and off 50 times and it won't come on. Come out the next day and turns on fine. But then 95% of the time it works with auto but every now and then it won't.

clio 182, Rx7
Hmm the stalk function is working in the right order again today, but the xenon still won't switch on. Can anyone tell me if standard none xenon lights plug and play? (merry Christmas btw!)

clio 182, Rx7
e13c7c362d76ee5048e7c8241782c3a3.jpg

Anyone have any idea what plug this is for? It comes out of the front wing next to the front light?? Mucho thanks!