ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Letting in water but where from?

Renault Clio Mk2 PH2 DCI
Ive got a Mk2 facelift clio after the torrental rain the other day water leaked in where from i dnt no. the celing in the car was drenched ive checked, door seals sunroof and windscreen seals but yet i cannot fin where it come from it hasnt happend since any ideas? all windows etc were shut.

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Maybe around the arial? Its most likely to be the sunroof, how could you tell? Either way i dont think its an expencive fix mate

CB600FS
Remove the seal around the sunroof inside, then lower the headlining slighty and either side at the front, running down the A pillars is a drain tube, chances are one of them is either blocked or no pushed on fully - allowing the water to get straight onto the headlining. Also worth checking the sunroof seals are free from tree sap and clean etc.

If its a Ph2 the aerials at the back of the car so depending on where its worse its worth thinking about.

Renault Clio Mk2 PH2 DCI
Cheers for that, Will have another look tomrrow.
But havent had any leaks since have gave the car good washes soaked the areas but no water has got in as of yet.