ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Letter box style exhaust?...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
.. Yay or nay??

Got offered a 2 year old exhaust bought from ktec, like the one below, for £60. He says there is no rust on it, and will be polished up when i collect it.

Should i go for it?

Or would it look gash?

Attachments

• exhaust.JPG
    exhaust.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 66
no, and haz, you seem to buy and sell things quicker than quick atm lad, slow down a bit and think about it first yeah?

jamie

Evo 6, E92 320d
I'd say nay, go for single or twin 3" round pipe, then have it cut into the bumper. It will look more 'of' the car rather than something just slapped on.

Anyone got a pic of a letter box style when its been cut into the bumper and has a metal surround? i know a few people on ehre have them.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I know its all about stealth, but for £60? is it worth it? or shall i just stick to standard exhaust and IK.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
tbh, i won't wanna cut done the bumper to make it fit snug in with the bumper.

coz when i sell the car, i will put it back to standard..

Suzuki Ignis Sport
has anyone got a picture of what it looks like cut into the bumper, like dansta has requested.. if it looks good i will do it.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Does look good actually, and its cheaper in a way, coz its brand new aswell...

what do i need to fit it properly???

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Would need to be significantly cut into the bumper...I had a k-tec on my old 1.2. Nice note...ish.

RenaultSport 172.
you cant make your car look any worse IMO so go for it....

you seem to do it regardless of what everyone advises you anyway...

RenaultSport 172.
haha. thats 2 people thats commented on my origional post now...

*sits here with a big smile on face :)* lmfao.

RenaultSport 172.
Not Big No.

Haz. no offence but numerous people do photoshops for you. everyone advises you to not do things...and to do others. whats the point in asking peoples opionions when your obviously going to buy it or go do it anyway...take the stripes for example. . . yes youve taken them off now but replaced it with other things.

ppffftttt.