ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets See How Dirty Your Motors Are

www.renparts.co.uk
Image060.jpg

That is some impressive s**t! :)

Fossilized car FTW!!

theirs acutally dirt on mine now :dapprove:

:eek: its getting washed tomorrow i cant bare to see her looking like this :eek:

Last edited:

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Heres my dirty b**ch;)

4sale001-3.gif

Even the neighbours think i'm ill as they have never seen it so dirty.

And here are the two pics compared. The first pic is before (as already posted) and the second pic is after a wash but pre-drying...

Front.gif

Front-1.gif

Front2.gif

Front2-1.gif

Rear.gif

Rear-1.gif

Side.gif

Side-1.gif

Wheel.gif

Wheel-1.gif

Wheel2.gif

Wheel2-1.gif

:)

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
sorry about the location - got out the car and thought f**k thats filthy only had it washed about 5 days before.

Image130.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
It looks like I'm the only Trophy owner who actually drives his car judging by this thread! I've washed it today, but must be mad, my parents weren't impressed when I left their house earlier for them to find I'd iced the drive over!!

Filth_03.jpg

Filth_05.jpg

Filth_10.jpg

The rest are here: click me

There's some of it once I'd cleaned it here: click me mainly interior and wheels shots for the guy who's having 007 in the new year.

How on earth do you get your cars that dirty i haven't washed mine since july and its still cleaner than these! help i need tips lol

Lee

BMW M2C
I do a 42 mile round trip to and from work. Country lanes in the morning and M6 on the way home if it's clear. I'd rather it didn't get in that state, but it's to cold to be washing cars in this weather.

182 has now gone!
Mine is rank, after beng stuck behind a lorry most of the way from Brighton to Guildford on saturday.. Will get some pics up soon.... See how long I can leave it without washing it!!!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Mine is rank, after beng stuck behind a lorry most of the way from Brighton to Guildford on saturday.. Will get some pics up soon.... See how long I can leave it without washing it!!!

You won't last till the end of tomorrow without cleaning it! Mines dirtier than yours....i may park it in the workshop tomo and let it dry out. It'll go white i'd imagine.

It looks like I'm the only Trophy owner who actually drives his car judging by this thread! I've washed it today, but must be mad, my parents weren't impressed when I left their house earlier for them to find I'd iced the drive over!!

The rest are here: click me

There's some of it once I'd cleaned it here: click me mainly interior and wheels shots for the guy who's having 007 in the new year.

It's come up great :cool: