ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
I'm not doing/saying this to piss people off, but I'm pretty sure we will be taking the tunnel regardless. Both Gem and Laura get really bad sea sick and it a bit pap having to sit on deck in bad weather with 2 people that wanna throw up. Plus its not very nice for them lol

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I think thats fair Rich, i get a bit sea sick too but i dont mind how we get there. Ive been on/in the tunnel before, its not too bad you can get out your car, so its not like everyone will be stuck in their cars

Mercedes
I'm not doing/saying this to piss people off, but I'm pretty sure we will be taking the tunnel regardless. Both Gem and Laura get really bad sea sick and it a bit pap having to sit on deck in bad weather with 2 people that wanna throw up. Plus its not very nice for them lol

Simple thing is if some want to take the ferry and others the tunnel, they go on a slightly earlier ferry and then we go on a train that leaves an hour after that leaves and meet in France

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Women ruin everything. Hence why mine's not invited.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
This is true ;)

I suppose I could drop a roofie in their drinks just before we get on the ferry, serves 2 purposes then

lol ive said i will go with the masses, id prefer the train but im easy, im not going to stamp my feet if we go on the ferry, hell ive done it millions of times ill do what ever is decided :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What's the best way of getting across with a ludicrously low car like my shed?

It's 2.5" at the front, 3" at the sills.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers Alex, but where do you h'actually sail from??? (All you lot are northern so I assume somewhere up there?)

Cwissy, mine's pretty damn silly low, and got on the ferry just fine. Last resort take two bits of wood, but I very much doubt you'll need them.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cheers Alex, but where do you h'actually sail from??? (All you lot are northern so I assume somewhere up there?)

Cwissy, mine's pretty damn silly low, and got on the ferry just fine. Last resort take two bits of wood, but I very much doubt you'll need them.
Dover. Down souf iirc;)

Lionel Richie

didn't you just come back from a 2week cruise............................................ on a boat......................................................................... that goes in the sea..............................

nice try, they're on the ferry

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
didn't you just come back from a 2week cruise............................................ on a boat......................................................................... that goes in the sea..............................

nice try, they're on the ferry
Game, set........

Evo 5 RS
LMAO

diabetes mellitus described the ‘flowing over of sweet urine’ associated with the characteristic symptoms of polyuria ......also known as epid.

There you go mate...f**king epid bruv!!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
We're all related as well. Fred is Irish, my grandfather was Irish. Naith is majorly Welsh, as was my grandmother. Coincidence? Doubtful.

Naith, that pic I sent you is on like Donkey Kong.

need to sort ferry next week... well thats what i'm hitting up. me n fred will sing irish songs and eat broth, shout abuse at riad from a rainswept deck.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm ordering a pizza from the nearest dominos to the ferry. Sack paying £8 for a couple of warm sausages and barely cooked chips again.