ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leicester **** CUP 4.15

Audi TT 3.2
was it R172 CUP? it always around leicester, dont think he comes on here much.

Foxon or somthing his username

n/a
i seen r172 cup around,
the other thing is i see so many cliosports in leicester its unbelievable!! i have seen atleast 10 different monaco's and supposedly there ment to be rear :dapprove:

S2000 + E91 330D
the only other monaco i've seen in leicester was half monaco half silver and it made me feel ill.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
In the center, reg ended in cup, had a cliosport.net sticker in the rear window!

n/a
the only other monaco i've seen in leicester was half monaco half silver and it made me feel ill.

that would of made me sick tbh. theres a fair few around mate, i thought i was going to be the only 1 lol:rasp: but i have seen a asian lad, asian girl , middle aged woman, a young teenager driving the monacos around. also seen a few flamers, inferno red (youngish looking lad), cups, racing blue (guy with glasses ), yellow 182(asian chap) blue 182 (woman;);)) near cobden street all the time.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Well my plate is L12 CUP and i was around the centre at that time so it may have been me.

There seems to be loads of clio sports in leicester, maybe we should sort out some sort of mini meet?

PHS 1 172 SILVER
yer every time they do a meet no1 turns up and i never get spotted on here, who the bloody hell could miss me my number plate says my name, and my forum name is on my window screen lol

Audi TT 3.2
ive seen you car before in the highcross caff park lisa!

and a meet sound like a good idea! theres a few people around leicester now so could be quite good!

Audi TT 3.2
im treking down to ipswich on the 18th for the rr meet!

were is a good place to have a meet in leicester?

n/a
well all the chavs meet up at asda fosse park but surely there is somewhere else in and around leicester to go

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
i am happy to organise the meet, but if people give me an idea when best suits them, pm me if u want. Also if we wanna increase numbers then just bring your mates along, even if they aint in clios. Davis88 think i met you the other night, u mates with tommy?

Lisa i will look out for you, sorry i aint spotted u, where do u usually see me?

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Well my plate is L12 CUP and i was around the centre at that time so it may have been me.

There seems to be loads of clio sports in leicester, maybe we should sort out some sort of mini meet?

Yeah mate must of been you, I'm sure it was "L12 CUP" it was about 5mins walk from DMU, think you were parking?

The GF's just moved to newark point student halls, so I'm going to be around leicester pretty much every weekend.

If you do arrange a meet, let me know and I'll see if I can make it!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
yeah man, my gf works near there. Will have been picking her up. Hope my attempt at parking wasn't to s**t. I still s**t myself bout kerbing.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i am happy to organise the meet, but if people give me an idea when best suits them, pm me if u want. Also if we wanna increase numbers then just bring your mates along, even if they aint in clios. Davis88 think i met you the other night, u mates with tommy?

Lisa i will look out for you, sorry i aint spotted u, where do u usually see me?
normaly around fosse park on my way or from work:D

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
yeah man, my gf works near there. Will have been picking her up. Hope my attempt at parking wasn't to s**t. I still s**t myself bout kerbing.

ROFL nahh I dont think it was too bad, know what you mean about kerbing though! It can be a right nightmareee!

172 Ph2 Flamer
woah I've only seen one other cs in leicester!

need to open my eyes!

Last edited:
  n/a
that would of made me sick tbh. theres a fair few around mate, i thought i was going to be the only 1 lol:rasp: but i have seen a asian lad, asian girl , middle aged woman, a young teenager driving the monacos around. also seen a few flamers, inferno red (youngish looking lad), cups, racing blue (guy with glasses ), yellow 182(asian chap) blue 182 (woman;);)) near cobden street all the time.

now i can add you to the list aswell lol i see so many mate unbelievable but safe to say flamer is rare around here thou, im always around mill lane meetin up with mates going for a drink and checking out the ladies;)