ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Legit Brembo discs?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
thats expensive i thought Lol as its each disc

the member on here that sells them are cheaper than that arent they?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
Lol my bad, with him saying 'if it says 1 in the qty you will receive one disc'

but yes its for 2, worth a buy then

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
the sellers are LK performance is cleckheaton. dont buy anything from there, they dont know their heads from their arses. i used to get parts from there back in the day, everything they supplied was wrong / didnt fit / poor quality.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I bought my lowering springs for my old non sport clio from them. They were fine quality wise and fit wise.

They are run by our Asian friends, and they are dodgy, selling plates with no docs and stuff like that. I liked my experience buying there though as you could barter with them :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio sport
price wise u can knock them down abit ,but be very very carefull that they have what ur buying in stock ,i bought 2 6 point harness from them but one wasent in stock waited 6 weeks for the second one ,and ended up buying it from somewere else as they never got it back in stock

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
My mate purchased a set for his megane (Same seller), came straight from Brembo themselves. Have the invoice handy if anybody is interested.