ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds going clios

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
anyone who wants to come, the more the better :) could be quite a popular one this one. or we could meet up and drive the sehrburn, to squires pub..... on the nice bit of twisty road

Im from bradford but im at my grans in leeds (wortley) quite often and occasionally at the white rose,youll most likely see me going down the M621 which is my favorite bit of tarmac,hee hee

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
lol :) we should def do this. and as iv said befroe, some grweat lighting for a shoit at my garage :) would have to be out of hours tho

2002 Clio Dynamic
Im working in Ferrybridge just now,dunno if thats near anyone? Only ever go into the pub im digging in or up to Morrisons for the messages!!

Rolling in a nice works Astramax van!!

Clio 172 Ph1
jonnyboy said:
I live in sunny wakefield (near Normanton so only 5 miles or so from Garforth)

Where abouts near Normanton? I lived there for 23 years before moving into Wakey city centre in the summer.