ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leda Gone Bust!

ph1 172
yeah hope they get it sorted, its aproaching the start of the racing season and i know a few people who were relying on them

J

Jim NM

very expensive shocks from Leda, No wonder they have gone t!ts up.

J

Jim NM

You are right there Eddie, a guy called Russell Thorpe rtoc.org member lives in St Annes (he a doctor) paid over £1k for two front shockers! now that is expensive, but like you say quality costs.

The two front shocks are probably worth more than his 5GTT

damn i need LEDA to changed my brakets over on my front shocks, looks like that idea has gone tits up! guess my suspension is usless now - :(

Renaultsport 220T
damn i need LEDA to changed my brakets over on my front shocks, looks like that idea has gone tits up! guess my suspension is usless now - :(

No it's not, take it to Mark, he'll fabricate new brackets for you.

No any enginnering place or even DIY redrilling of the holes would fix it.

Anyway Leda dampers should be able to be rebuilt by loads of places I'd have thourght. I'd expect one ex employee if they go bust will set up repairing there stuff
Most likly the'lll just go for a chnage of markets and reduction in cost no setup depatment maybe etc