ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leather on 182 steering wheel

Normal. Happens to them all. Some people are replacing them with the Clio III wheels (197,200) but they too will eventually melt.

You could also get it re-trimmed in actual leather, or of course just by an aftermarket wheel, but then you'll lose the airbag and cruise buttons. Stupid steering wheels anyway. They're so big, a Clio V6 could do a u-turn inside one.

Normal. Happens to them all. Some people are replacing them with the Clio III wheels (197,200) but they too will eventually melt.

You could also get it re-trimmed in actual leather, or of course just by an aftermarket wheel, but then you'll lose the airbag and cruise buttons. Stupid steering wheels anyway. They're so big, a Clio V6 could do a u-turn inside one.

lol dude, you really hate the steering wheels ay? Last few of your posts seem to express your hate for them. i'll be honest they're not the best wheels but they're not that bad. But then again mine hasnt melted yet.

clio 3 1.4 16v
Mine has melted on my Clio 3 and the cars only covered 33,000 so I wouldn't suggest replacing it with one of those buddy