ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leak from interior light surround

Probably coming through from the aerial, well im pretty positive its coming through from there.

Question is... whats the best way to tackle this?

Roof lining off, light surround off and some sealant on the inside of the aerial base?

Would it be a good idea to upgrade the arial base at the same time to a better/more common size and new outer seal?

182 FF RB ;)
I have the same problem and I had to take the lining off, remove the sunroof and run sylicone around the sunroof 'hole' and then replace the sunroof tightly, keeps it seald and hides the silicone ッ! Or if your looking for a quick easy fix run silicone around the edges of the sunroof from the outside (black trim and metal roof)

182 FF RB ;)
Hmmm it could well be your ariel then :O first leaky Clio I've heard of that it is not the sunroof :O! I'd try loosen the arial and pop a small amount of silicone under it

Ok.. so will take a look at the weekend when its not raining hopefully

does anyone think the ph2 aerial base will look w**k at the front of the ph1 or not?

Many.
Don't think a ph2 one will fit.

Remove interior light surround etc, Unscrew the aerial, and seal up the outside, just a small bit of silicone around the thread if you catch my drift. Tiny amount though, don't over do it!