ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans - Show us your stickered cars!

RB 182 cup
Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for the people who are going to Le Mans this year, to post pics of there stickered up cars....or just the cars that you are going down in :)

RB 182 cup
Karting Nord! Im probably going to put mine on at the weekend as well. Where are you staying? What day you going down on? Its my first time...so excited

Trophy #473
karting Nord too! Im going down in Trophy which im picking up on sat afternoon. First time for me too! Are you going ferry or Tunnel?

RB 182 cup
Sweeeeet. Best camp site ive heard...its also fully booked! Im going in my 182 with a mates Rover 216 and an mr2 turbo. We are getting the 10am ferry next thursday morning.

What camping plot are you?? If your going on ferry at around the same time we could wait for you on the other side :)

Trophy #473
Im catching the 8.30 on Thurs and 4 other mates are catching the 9.30 so we will have to wait arround in Calais for a while. Were plot 32 and 33. Im going down with a DC5, Impreza WRX and a 350z. When I get to the dock i'll see if I can get on the same boat as my friends as they booked there tickets before we did.

will look something like this :) plus other stickers

Attachments

• dave350.jpg
    dave350.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
  RB 182 cup
Im catching the 8.30 on Thurs and 4 other mates are catching the 9.30 so we will have to wait arround in Calais for a while. Were plot 32 and 33. Im going down with a DC5, Impreza WRX and a 350z. When I get to the dock i'll see if I can get on the same boat as my friends as they booked there tickets before we did.

Haha no way! we are plot 34 and 35! No point in waiting for us then..will just see you when were putting up our tents!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..

THat looks gash!!sorry!! haha