ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

latest pic of my 'different' clio

ollie6.jpg

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Dont think it would look half as bad if you'd have kept the number plate in the origional recess.

Good job with that!

IMO would it not have been easier to smooth a campus bumper?

erm nah mate had a top place work on it n they did it a very good job for me for a reallly really good price, buyin another bumper would of just added to expense so jus thought do it to that one instead :).. i did look in2 it mate ye..n thanks for the comment

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks cool, I like it. Just a shame about the numberplate tbh, can't go anywhere without ruining the bumper.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
any need for defacing a perfectly good car?
:rasp:

PMSL

I didn't mean to offend with my comments by the way mate, it's just not to my taste. Looks like alot of work has gone into it, and aslong as you're happy with it then that's all that matters.

PMSL

I didn't mean to offend with my comments by the way mate, it's just not to my taste. Looks like alot of work has gone into it, and aslong as you're happy with it then that's all that matters.

ye mate cheers.. n yeah some quality time n effort gone into some of the bits on it... cheers.

No problem mate. Got any photo's of the back? Or isit standard?

not got any of the back pal, was a spur of moment lets take sum pics session so car was filthy etc... bak has rs bumper fitted and a twin exhaust cut in the center, again, very different..but looks samrt as tbh.. not chavvy etc at all...

bmw e92 330d '09
each to there own and good on you for going different... i think it looks good imho... as for the numberplate why dont you put it in the bottom passanger side of your windscreen push it into the recess and it sits there snug as a bug in a rug and your radiator will be nice and cool aswell? just a thought.... other than that yh nice car keep going mate :)

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Dont think it would look half as bad if you'd have kept the number plate in the origional recess.

i agree with this, looks alright at the moment but i reckon it would look nicer if the number plate was in its original spot

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Qhy are people allways c***s when someone does something like this? Yea its different but so what, ive seen alot worse tacky body kits, its just gota lot of smoothing done to it.it also looks like a good job of the smooting an painting so why not say something posotive about it.hes not asking if you want to do it to your cars and hes also not asking if he should change it.hes simply showing you a picture that is probably his pride and joy and judging from the pic he lools after it well. Wer all on this site coz we love cars, doesnt mean if a car isnt identicle to yours tht its shite! This lad has probably spent a lot of time and money and for people to jus come our with nasty coments takes the piss realy

Evo 8 MR
That's not different, I've seen clios with bumpers like that all over ebay, nice attempt though.

Qhy are people allways c**ts when someone does something like this? Yea its different but so what, ive seen alot worse tacky body kits, its just gota lot of smoothing done to it.it also looks like a good job of the smooting an painting so why not say something posotive about it.hes not asking if you want to do it to your cars and hes also not asking if he should change it.hes simply showing you a picture that is probably his pride and joy and judging from the pic he lools after it well. Wer all on this site coz we love cars, doesnt mean if a car isnt identicle to yours tht its s**te! This lad has probably spent a lot of time and money and for people to jus come our with nasty coments takes the piss realy

really apreciate that mate, you can sure see i take care and its my pride n joy etc.. and as you say, i know my car is not to everyones taste, but just thought id show what im doing as a project..im only 19 etc. thankyou. jak

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks nice, as said shame about the number plate but suppose that doesnt matter at shows ect..

looks nice, as said shame about the number plate but suppose that doesnt matter at shows ect..

nice one pal thats my thinking too...id love to lose the plate etc, legal requirement tho so.. the shows will see it as its ment to be seen.. respray soon ready for summer. :)

Swift Sport
I have to agree that it's a shame that people have to insult the lads car, it may not be to many peoples taste but then again not everyone likes the standard look. Nasty comments just discourage people from posting pics on here, which isn't good for the forum.

Car looks okay to me mate, kinda like the picture actually :)

Just a reminder to those!

12. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments repeatedly. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).

;)