ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

last minute meet (p'boro)

b/g 182, meg tourer
steve text me in the week as he has the flamer back on the road, and it needed a good clean ready for winter, as did mine. beij also came over to steves on saturday to join in with the cleaning. my car had a shampoo, tardis, shampoo, clay, shampoo, polish (srp), then wax (collinite). first time i have used the collinite and im very impressed with the results. here is some pics of the finished results (not many)

SDC11642.jpg

beij doing his bit ;)

SDC11639.jpg

then it decided to rain so we took cover

SDC11644.jpg

SDC11645.jpg

it didn't rain too hard

SDC11646.jpg

SDC11647.jpg

SDC11648.jpg

we decided to meet up on sunday if the weather was ok to go for a drive and take a few pics. so we met at tesco hampton at 1pm. tom (wests renault) met up for a few mins and dropped off my new shocks and top mounts (thanks tom :D). we were also joined by dolby in his 182 and phil in the 200 :cool:

we had a fun drive on some decent (but bumpy) country roads, headed to oundle, then through to wansford and back towards peterborough via marholm (rally stage), and through to uffington.

here are the pics

SDC11652.jpg

SDC11653.jpg

SDC11654.jpg

SDC11657.jpg

SDC11660.jpg

SDC11661.jpg

SDC11662.jpg

SDC11665.jpg

SDC11666.jpg

SDC11667.jpg

SDC11670.jpg

SDC11671.jpg

SDC11672.jpg

SDC11676.jpg

SDC11678.jpg

thanks for a fun day guys. catch you all again soon :approve:

R26
Some good pictures there Luke,was a good day!enjoyed the drive although my back is suffering...loving the picture of Beij doing some work,I knew we would get him involved in the cleaning! Thanks again Luke for the wax,I need to get some! Look forward to the next one!.....and thanks for the comments on the flamer.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
What a great meet, realistically the only one id attend once I get my 172/182. Was in Peterborough few days ago, sure I saw that black 172 and a RB 182 with turinis following on a few cars behind, both sounded awesome and made me want one even more. Nice little detailing session, Collinite is great, try and apply another coat for the winter.

nimbus r27
great pics luke! you was a right nutter on them back roads lol! think we should start a lil fund going for an slr for you so we can get some really good pics!
cant belive u got a pic of me waxing the r27 either.. next time i will be more careful of whose around before i start waxing lol
i will organise a meet for the end of nov so keep your looking in the east of england meet section guys

b/g 182, meg tourer
na, i know those roads really well beij. they are right near my house.
slr fund sounds good, lol. would love one but really cant afford one :(

end of nov sounds good to me for another meet. hopefully my suspension issue will be sorted by then. will your seats be back in by then? ;) mine won't be.

b/g 182, meg tourer
look at all of the flamer love! and i thought the 205 got a lot of love on here steve!!
both stunning cars :cool:

R26
Very pleased with the comments,all cars look really well. Love the 200, and as for the backroads,i was struggling to keep up but somehow did whilst bouncing everywhere. My seats are difinatelly staying out until the next meet,be good to see everyone again. Give me a txt luke or beij incase i forget to look :cool:

RB One Eight Two
That Nimbus is by far the nicest of the lot.

Although I like the 200 it is still ugly when put next to 182s and 197s.

nimbus r27
Haha thanks Dolby! Cheers for the comments guys!
Luke is crazy with that camera. At one point I thought he was going to stop the traffic on the a1 lol

b/g 182, meg tourer
haha! got to get the right angles!
I NEED an SLR in my life but i have no money :(

oh and i hope you're spine is ok now from the back roads steve!