ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last FM on Xbox

330ci sport
Anyone else making use of this?

I've never really bothered with Last FM on the computer, but finding it pretty mega via the xbox. I've just hooked the box up to my hifi amp (optical to tv surround for gaming) and the quality ain't too shabby. Handy for some random ambient music in the living room.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I had a play about with it this morning and ended up leaving it running for hours.

I've got all my AV running through a Sony 6.1 1,000w so cranked it up...can't fault it.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Other than the fact that you can't just listen to one Artist all the time?... Well I can't lol anyway!.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
But that's the point isn't it? It's a radio station as opposed to specific music on demand.

You select an Artist or genre, then it plays track after track based on that as a theme?

I searched on Rush and what came through in on my Rush 'radio station' was pretty spot on IMO.

Go cry to your momma!
Shame it can't be streamed whilst you play games..that'd be ace!

I thought the last FM/facebook apps would be a mandatory update?

330ci sport
Other than the fact that you can't just listen to one Artist all the time?... Well I can't lol anyway!.

That's why I hadn't bothered with it on the pc tbh. Was looking for specific tracks and didn't have much joy. Think you gotta go at it with a genre in mind and it will deliver.

Been 'stumbling' across some wicked tunes!

Black 172 PH2
I been using this.
Heard a couple of artists i never heard before, and will look for there album now.
A good place to try music you may not listen to normally.

Mk2 Golf GTI
This is cool, i used to use pandora.com before it went US only, didnt realise last FM was the same thing!

Nice to have a radio like this without having to boot up the PC too, already found some good tunes i'd never heard.

But yeah, would be awesome if you could stream whilst playing. Here's hoping for an update!

Audi TT
Where abouts is it? I've added the Sky app which I think is freaking awesome. Can watch Bloodsport any time now as only had it on VHS!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It's brilliant, pretty much perminantly on in my room now.

330ci sport
Where abouts is it? I've added the Sky app which I think is freaking awesome. Can watch Bloodsport any time now as only had it on VHS!

IIrc there is a 'music marketplace' heading on your xbox dashboard. You will see it in here alongside the music game downloads. Is a quick download and sign up on first use.