ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laptop Advice Needed

Recaro Black Gold 182
I'm needing a new laptop as mine has had it. All i use it for is browsing the internet and downlading music. Was going to save for a Mac but desperate times cause for desperate meausres, so i'm just going to get a <£400 laptop.

I've looked at the following, they seem to be a fairly decent spec.

Any ideas and recommendations?

Fujitsu_Siemens

Hewlett Packard

Samsung

Thanks
Oli

Clio 1.2 16v
all rubbish spec tbh

go to comet or staples they have some good deals at the mo for what your'e looking for. 1gb ram amd dual core processor etc etc

dont get a fujitsu i always get them back at work - hp are more reliable

Fabia vRS
i'd go for hp purely due to their warranty backup. i deal with them all the time at work and they are the best company i have ever dealt with for warranty work.

dk

911 GTS Cab
They seem to work fine for me, wierd.

check marketplace mine is there with all the software

I'll have a loook. Thanks.
i just get this back from firefox for each one

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

HP would be the safe bet but i can't see the specs at the mo.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
like i said to someone else on here if your after that samsung tescos do the r60+ with 3 years warranty, 2 gigs ram, 160 gig hdd dual core etc etc and it looks the b****cks in white. you can get it in red and piano black too

Punto/Clio GTT
all rubbish spec tbh

go to comet or staples they have some good deals at the mo for what your'e looking for. 1gb ram amd dual core processor etc etc

dont get a fujitsu i always get them back at work - hp are more reliable

The HP IS Dual core and 1gb ram...

i bought the HP one for the girlfriend last week, very good piece of kit.

seems very quick

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=279409

Last edited: