ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lancia Delta Integrale Evo 2

MINI-R32-integrale
Very nice, but I'm biased having owned an EVO1 for 10 years now, don't think I'll ever part with it. The Japanese cars need the 8/16V headlamps replaced with Euro spec EVO equal size projectors which admittedly are hard to find and very expensive for a complete set but the headlamp units themselves are easy to replace unlike the earlier headlamps which are much more difficult to find. Plus shame they cut the wings to fit the JDM side repeaters putting a badge over the original hole as wings are NLA and very expensive 2nd hand.

A couple of one in my old driveway and at Btighton on one of the London to Brighton runs I did in it.

3129032F-E3A8-49B8-AFD2-A08262B3660D.gif

38AF3A41-FDF3-433A-90AB-0333A23C3DDA.gif

19547189-29D0-40B7-B33F-7DD8680F4C40.gif

R5GTT, 2L turbo
I have a 1994 lord blue Evo 2 UK car. They're ace to drive even by modern standards - if you ignore the creeking dashoboards !

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I have a 1994 lord blue Evo 2 UK car. They're ace to drive even by modern standards - if you ignore the creeking dashoboards !

There's a chap who works down the road from me, I think he works at BAE Portsmouth. Drives his daily

Might even be the same colour, don't know the name but it's very dark blue

R5GTT, 2L turbo
There's a chap who works down the road from me, I think he works at BAE Portsmouth. Drives his daily

Might even be the same colour, don't know the name but it's very dark blue

Yes, v. dark will be lord blue. Or if its dark green it could be a york. They're great as a regular drive, the problem is leaving them in a car park not knowing if it's going to be there when you return !

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
One day I will own a Lagos blue one!

Prob around about the same time J333EVO gets his back on the road :)

MINI-R32-integrale
I did run mine about 4 weeks ago but i really need to do the cambelt first before I start tidying it up. I blame having kids and not having as much free time.