ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambo doors on an exige now....anyone?

HBB

G81 M3 Touring & A35
Unnecessary extra weight?

Yes - some owners like the idea as it allows you to get in and out when in tight parking spaces (with having the window down and putting it up when you are out) but the weight it adds doesn't really fit with the ethos of the car so not caught on in UK.

Turbos.
To be fair, weight difference wouldn't be much because the Elise doors are relatively light... my original point. I personally wouldn't want them because they look like a pastiche.

Anyway, with all modern Elises having air con and other girly trinkets, another 20kg won't make much difference!

Broken Diesel Megane :(
To be fair, weight difference wouldn't be much because the Elise doors are relatively light... my original point. I personally wouldn't want them because they look like a pastiche.

Anyway, with all modern Elises having air con and other girly trinkets, another 20kg won't make much difference!

thats what i thought. the door itself wont weight anything more. its just a different hinge so will only be 10kg max!