ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR janspeed 182 exhaust system

RB Clio 182
Just been looking on the K-tec website and was wondering if anyone had one of the above on here. I'm after a new exhaust but i don't want nothing too loud! or are there any other exhausts anyone knows of?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Ive got the Janspeed 3.5" Slash Cut version.

Its spot on for looks and noise for me.
Not even noticable really, a very light burble. But when you give it some its enough to know you are there.

Motorway very quiet. Once warmed up sounds very very nice.

Obviously if you want something very noticable this isnt the option for you.

I chose this for the look as i hated most others out there and also noise (lack off lol)

Last edited:
  RB Clio 182
cheers bud!! just what i wanted to hear, it sounds like the janspeed is the one for me i just wanted to hear what it was like from someone that had one!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
No probs mate.

I can put some pics up later if needed.
Altho i think k-tec has some of the slash cut version on their website.

:)

Arctic Blue 182 Baby!
sorry to hijack the thread but I wouldn't mind some picks of this and a video if you have one :D ?

Inferno 182
I have the Janspeed box too and can vouch for it being a nice system. Nice modest noise with the added bonus of being lighter than other systems because of the 1 back box - more performance for the money!
Also fitted a 2nd hand sports cat to it recently and the noise is even nicer although only worth it of you can get one cheap I reckon. Under rated system I reckon.:)

M2 / Golf GTI
Lovely exhaust. Just got my 182 and had the system already fitted with a sports cat. Slash cut.

Wasn't sure when I seen it as worried would be silly loud coming from the piper I had on my fiesta but its nice and subtle. Looks the part too.

Im very happy with it, you can only really tell the difference in the higher revs but its still a nice sound I love it.

Heres a pic btw.

clio1.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Good... Same look as my Magnex 3.5" Slash Cut Tips :D Oh did I mention it was For Sale ;) LOL