ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktr induction fitting guide -request

Arctic 182
Hi,

Has anyone got a guide in digital format or able to take a pic and post it please?

Does the battery need to be removed to fit the filter?

thanks!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The battery doesn't have to be removed. You just undo the nut that secures it and move it up to give a little more space if I remember rightly.

Clio 172 phase 1
Remove the battery earth 8mm spanner undo battery 13mm socket slide battery forward then lift the ecu End of the battery up and push it back to the rear this should give you enough room to get the filter in then just pull the battery back into place and re attach everything takes like 5mins

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I found it alot easier to remove the battery. Knocked the radio code out but I can't hear much in the car anyway lol. It's really straight forward mate.

You'll find it a little tight in the gap between the throttle body and the ECU but persevere and use bad language and it will fit in the end.
They come with an easy to follow guide with photos and everything. If you get stuck just request and I'll scan mine in.

If I'm honest the hardest bit about fitting it isn't getting it in, it's getting the old hoses out.