ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec Stealth System, hanger?

As title, have replaced both the rubber exhaust mounts, and now gonna try changing the hanger(?) that goes around the exhaust and onto the middle rubber mount:

The one the goes onto this one (centre)

SDC13581.JPG

Its for a Ktec Stealth system, been on Ktec site, and eBay and can't find it or dont know what to search for.

Help please?

Lots of Alfas
K-tec sell it seperatly but you have to call or email them, try and blag a free one as the exhausts have a lifetime guarantee.

SQ5
Isn't that just the standard centre section hangar?

Renault will probably be cheaper if they charge you

If you can't get one, im pretty sure I have one you can have if you cover postage. Id try ktec first though :)

Isn't that just the standard centre section hangar?

Renault will probably be cheaper if they charge you

Oh, possibly, not sure on the difference in bore so wasn't sure if it changed - dropped them an email with a pic to see what they say.

I thought he meant the back box one, but think your right Danny.

Thanks for the offer, but yet the one in the middle of the car.

Ed

he wants the metal strap that goes around the pipe. Stop being a douche
Haha!

Its the part circled here if anyone is in any doubt:
ccaf3f29.gif

A bit confused as I got "I am afraid the only place to get an OE hanger will be from Renault." from Ktec.
And PM'd wests renault on here and got told its aftermarket.
I then googled the standard exhaust and looks as if the hanger is welded on as standard?

Yup, that one! I think it's 2.5" though I need :(

Just checked Ktec site, they do 2.25 and 2.5, will measure mine tomorrow!