ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kodak gave me a camera to review...

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
I was after the Kodak Pixpro AZ651 Astro Zoom bridge camera (65x optical zoom, 24mm - 1560mm) for that extra reach and also use for low level pictures my Nikon DSLR's can't do. I was annoyed to hear that even though Dixons had stock of them, they weren't releasing it until September, so I talked to Kodak and jokingly asked for one for 'review' and they went and sent me one!!

I have done an in-depth review, click on the link to look through...

http://www.usercamerareviews.co.uk

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Highlight;

I suppose it would be good if you went on safari and didn’t want to be in an elephants face, if you were watching sport high up in the heavens with the cheap ticket holders or if you’re a spy lol…

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
a nice and big 3 incher that can be twisted round and folded back

Snigger. Liked the Father Ted reference too.

Very fair writeup really, I was half expecting a plug for the free camera (and so were they probably), but it's harsh where it needs to be and gives praise where it's due. Nice job.

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Snigger. Liked the Father Ted reference too.

Very fair writeup really, I was half expecting a plug for the free camera (and so were they probably), but it's harsh where it needs to be and gives praise where it's due. Nice job.

That snigger bit wasn't intended as a joke lol :D Like that someone got the Father Ted bit though!

Yeah, before I received it, I thought it was going to be very one sided too, but there were bits I really couldn't pass off and brush over.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Good writeup, very extensive and would prove valuable to potential buyers because you’ve been honest throughout. That zoom range is incredible I have to say.