ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kim in the LY182

EP3 and Turbz
Going into town, I was 1 car behind you, then you turned off right at the island into town and I went straight on. Yours looked clean from what I could see :)

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Yeah i did see you behind me, I washed my car the day before but then it decided to rain! I've seen you a couple of times now, car looks tidy!

EP3 and Turbz
Yeah I cleaned mine yesterday, drove it to work and just got back and it's partially filthy. But I guess that's my fault from coming off the motorway and through Romsley. I don't plan on cleaning it anytime soon unless it gets propee dirty. Fingers were like ice blocks

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
That's the thing! You only have to take it out once after cleaning and it's filthy again! Not as bad as your vtec though wayne!when did you get your Clio?

EP3 and Turbz
It's mainly by the sideskirts where it gets filthy! I kind of like Waynes Teg but the facelift is my favourite shape.
Had it since the 28th September but was in storage at my nans until about the 7th December, where I did the belts, oil, coolant and taking apart the brakes and cleaning them up. The miles are slowly racking up on it now though :(

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
I've had mine 3 years now, I like to think I've done a good job of lookin after it, I love the RB's! I'd defo have one of those if I ever sold mine.

EP3 and Turbz
Any plans on selling it, or do you plan on keeping it for another 3? If I decent low mileage one appeared I'd be tempted to buy it

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
No I don't intend to sell it anytime soon to be honest, it's done 57 thousand now on a 54 plate so not too bad at all.