ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyed Trophy

419246_10150742079919459_778874458_11280620_1715514972_n.jpg

...but only over my 'ring sticker. It's gone right through the paint work as if they've took offence to the sticker :S

RS6 C7
Jealous c**ts.. :mad:

Look on the bright side, When you get your boot resprayed you can get all the Pink bits done too ;)

Fiesta ST200
Snap Ali ;)

Seriously though it's such a shame that people have nothing better to do. Feel for you mate.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Real shame, and a little odd that it was just the sticker... Maybe someone pushed past your car with a bag or something and did it, either way a pain.

Fiesta ST-3
I find it amazing people go out of their way just to do this... If I ever caught someone doing it. FFS.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Gutted for you, some of it might polish out, on the bright side fresh paint won't have ll those swirls in!

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Feel for you. Had the same done to me. It makes me want to sleep in my car ready to jump out and key them

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
f**king gutted mate can't understand why people do that! A guy came into work once with c**t keyed into his m3 once so it could have bin worse lol but still what f*****s

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
D**k! Someone took the rear diamond from my fiancées French racing blue 182 at a car show (now replaced). I'd have shut their head in my liquid yellows door if I found them