ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kenwood bt92sd & Clio MKII (52 plate) - Hand Control.

Hey Guys,

Having some problems getting the hand controls to work

Here's what i have:
  • Kenwood BT92SD
  • CTSRN003
Before the start i took note of the available connectors currently in the Clio and this is what is available:

From past experience i knew the top two where ISO 10487 connectors.

After some research i found a kenwood CTSRN003 to of course have the ISO standard but also the ability to tap into the extra yellow (which even to this day i'm assuming is the remote control on the steering wheel).

After hocking this all together: i ended up with this:

and two EXTRA connectors:

but still no working hand controls, Anyone able to point me in the right direction? or at least be able to tell me what these extra cables/input?

it's a 52 plate DCI Clio. which has the LCD screen and is now displaying
"RENAULT" and the time & temperature.

One final question whilst we are on this topic. Any ideas how to make it fit perfectly? currently there is a decent size gap and i am slightly worried it will simply slide out?

Regards

On the back of the Kenwood i have a single cable which stats "Rem Cont" I'm assuming i need to connect that to the single output from the final picture above?

Can someone confirm this?
(If this is the case how can one cable transmit multiple signals?)

Clio 182
if its connects2 stalk adapter and hu only has one wire, your will need a CTKENWOODLEAD2, the one you have in pic is CTKENWOODLEAD, which works for different kenwoods with that connection on them.

The wires in your hand should plug into the back of the Kenwood. Big one straight into the back of the headunit, blue one into the wire on the Kenwood loom.
Providing its the right one, as said above