ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

keep the (cup) or buy a (type r)

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Type R just for this

pinkbunnies.jpg

Last edited:
  Inferno 182
I now own a Cup and have just sold a Vtec (all be it, I shoehorned it onto a classic mini). The Vtec's addictive :evil: . I hope this Cups going to grow on me. Just wish the snow would buggger off so i could go and explore the renault properly ;)

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Sorry do you police who should and shouldn't post? No...didnt think so.

Last time i looked this was a discussion about the pros and cons of both cars, As ive owned both cars and pay my membership im entitled to post MY OPINION When i like.

:boring:

But you're not exactly helping the OP are you?
I don't dispute you being entitled to an opinion chap.
I still own a Cup and a CTR and I have a slightly better way of getting my opinion over.

Clio 182
Believe it or not ive just straight swapped my 182ff for a ctr.
VERY good deal.
2004 facelift, satin silver.
64k.
Fully hpi clear apart from private plate change.
Previous owner bought it from a honda garage. I gave them a call to make sure and it was last serviced there including a new clutch fitted at 61k, rear pads and a few other minor things.
2 brand new rear tyres.

Need a battery though and it Didnt have tax as he lost his job and couldnt afford insurance. He wanted money as well but due to me wanting a diesel hence why i posted my ad on pistonheads i was never adding money towards it. Must have liked the clio too much.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Believe it or not ive just straight swapped my 182ff for a ctr.
VERY good deal.
2004 facelift, satin silver.
64k.
Fully hpi clear apart from private plate change.
Previous owner bought it from a honda garage. I gave them a call to make sure and it was last serviced there including a new clutch fitted at 61k, rear pads and a few other minor things.
2 brand new rear tyres.

Need a battery though and it Didnt have tax as he lost his job and couldnt afford insurance. He wanted money as well but due to me wanting a diesel hence why i posted my ad on pistonheads i was never adding money towards it. Must have liked the clio too much.

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

260% JCW
:boring:

But you're not exactly helping the OP are you?
I don't dispute you being entitled to an opinion chap.
I still own a Cup and a CTR and I have a slightly better way of getting my opinion over.

:clown:

Thats your opinion. I was stating that the interiors (build wise) on either car aren't that great nor are the cars as a whole more reliable than the other.
Why try and dictate what people post then?
Think i remained impartial considering ive owned both and got straight to the point.