ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karcher k2 ? Powerful enough for cleaning the car ?

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Hey guys

Karcher k2 power washers are on sale in tescos at the moment for a sum of £50...So im thinking of investing in one for the sole purpose of washing the car/snowfoam (once i get a lance). But i dont know if it will be powerful enough for the job...
Dont really want to spend more money on a bigger washer as it will only be used for the car and im stingy :p

Has anyone used a k2 for washing/snowfoaming the car ? Any comments or criticism ?

This may be too late in the day, but as I have said in numerous other threads, the K2 models and below cannot be fixed should they go wrong.

When ours went kaput we took it back, but could not get the motor replaced as they are a sealed unit.

For peace of mind we were told that the K3 and above are fixable as the motor can be removed, therefore they are likely to last for 10s of years to come, rather than buying something cheaper that might have to be replaced.

Better than yours. C*nt.
But at £50 every 2 years, vs. fixing it yourself at £** every 2 years...

Maybe I'm just fuelling the disposable culture we live in today, but hey ho!

Motors are bugger all, was quoted 25 quid to fix ours if it ever goes wrong.

And yes, you carbon emitting, waste increasing sex muffin you ;)