ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k750i - MP3 - Pone from PC

Maz

LY 200
Just linked up to laptop and copied some mp3's into my mp3 folder on the computer but now I can't find them in the phone :dapprove:

Can anyone help me please :eek:

** Cant spell phone either - title** oooppsss

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
So you copied them from your comp onto your phone? Or the other way round?

Maz

LY 200
I thought I had copied them from my pc to phone via the lead provided but I don't know where to find them on my phone ...

Hope this makes sense... :) lol

Maz

LY 200
Bryan said:
how did you transfer them?

drag & drop to 'removable device' or by the SE File Manager?

When I plugged the phone into my pc it brought up an e drive removable disk or something... in there there is a folder called MP3 so I copied them into there :eek: lol

I can't open the file manager as it says its not connected.. whatever that means

Sorry for being dumb... lol :D

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
dont put them in mp3, go to MSC folder (cant remember name precisely, its not the DCS or MP3 folder, its the other one), then go in media files, then audio and drop them in there. MP3 folder does not work

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
TwoSugars said:
My mistake :)

it may have been something to do with the w800i you read, that had some encoding stuff for loading mp3s on, meant if you bluetoothed to someone else it wouldnt play! was annoying!

Maz

LY 200
olihodgson said:
it may have been something to do with the w800i you read, that had some encoding stuff for loading mp3s on, meant if you bluetoothed to someone else it wouldnt play! was annoying!

Cheers for the pm :D