ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec coilovers fitted.

Hi guys, finally got my coilovers from K-tec fitted the other day, at NW performance.

Have to say ime very please with them.

The ride is, probably better than in standard set up, alot less crashy over the bumps.

The front can go down alot more, but you would be in "rub-city" so thats a no go. I dont think the rears will go any lower, but hoping they settle abit more...

Anyways, here are a few picys :)

CIMG0543.jpg

CIMG0545.jpg

CIMG0547.jpg

CIMG0548.jpg

CIMG0549.jpg

CIMG0552.jpg

CIMG0554.jpg

CIMG0555.jpg

CIMG0556.jpg

CIMG0557.jpg

CIMG0558.jpg

CIMG0560.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice, mine dropped loads in the weeks after fitting too so it will go lower!

Did you/they modify the bumper brackets too?

Oh wow! Mine are on the way . . . . can't wait. Is that the alloy top mounts you have there too? I'm getting them also. And I even have the same wheels as you but in silver :cool:

Sheep City here I come!

Looking really nice mate, you got your mods just right there. Subtle mods like these are the key to a gorgeous ride like yours . . . and mine :D

Nice, mine dropped loads in the weeks after fitting too so it will go lower!

Did you/they modify the bumper brackets too?

Cheers Mike. They cut abit of the arch liner out which after a "spirited" test drive from Matt, was rubbing like mad.

Oh and I hammered that bulge in the passenger side out this morning with a huge hammer haha

Oh wow! Mine are on the way . . . . can't wait. Is that the alloy top mounts you have there too? I'm getting them also. And I even have the same wheels as you but in silver :cool:

Sheep City here I come!

Looking really nice mate, you got your mods just right there. Subtle mods like these are the key to a gorgeous ride like yours . . . and mine :D

Thanks alot mate!

No I stuck with the standard rubber mounts, seem fine at the moment tbh.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeah the fronts go about 5 miles lower but I have no idea why, the springs are so soft they will just rub like f**k like mine did! Im suprised your rear isnt any lower considering you have a boombox y0, looking good tho and as said they will settle!

Yeah the fronts go about 5 miles lower but I have no idea why, the springs are so soft they will just rub like f**k like mine did! Im suprised your rear isnt any lower considering you have a boombox y0, looking good tho and as said they will settle!

Haha love the boombox mate.

Cant be listening to Oasis with crappy door speaker Bass ;)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol

Expect my thanks thread tomorrow................ when I find my camera lead

;o)

Was thinking about stipping (after being in yours mate lol) but dont think I could live with it...

Fancy getting it mapped, but not decided on RS tuner or RS tunings live map yet...

Hows your machine going?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Was thinking about stipping (after being in yours mate lol) but dont think I could live with it...

Fancy getting it mapped, but not decided on RS tuner or RS tunings live map yet...

Hows your machine going?

Yeah i wouldnt bother stripping it mate, i had the RS Tuner and it was a great improvement. For the gain you get its worth the money

My car is running well, bit of a dodge front right caliper but i'll fix that over the next few days, and my cage is going it today :D

Yeah i wouldnt bother stripping it mate, i had the RS Tuner and it was a great improvement. For the gain you get its worth the money

My car is running well, bit of a dodge front right caliper but i'll fix that over the next few days, and my cage is going it today :D

Make sure you get some pictures up of the cage mate, will look sweet..

Yeah ime swaying more and more towards the RS tuner, purley for price reasons.

I would like the car to be abit more torquey lower down, which I think the RS tuner does??