ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just what I was after

Astra (H) VXR
Just had a double blow out on the motor way near Trafford centre luckily managed to get off.. Tried to swerve to miss some debris and couldn't avoid it without hitting a truck so bang two tyres down

25BAE1CA-3C04-44CE-A80C-33F9B69CAA1F-1713-000000669C82C17F.jpg

598EE3E1-6C30-4A6B-802C-2A1BA3268E30-1713-0000006696B4AF72.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Unlucky mate :( So you swerved to miss some debris and you hit a lorry? How did this blow your tyres? :eek:

Astra (H) VXR
No both had about 2k on them..

I couldn't miss the debris without hitting a lorry so I took the hit on the debris instead

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Unlucky fella! Had a chap in yesterday done similar with his RRS tyres... only had them on for half a day and killed both hitting some stuff in the road

Suzuki Ignis Sport
No both had about 2k on them..

I couldn't miss the debris without hitting a lorry so I took the hit on the debris instead

Ah I misread it! I had to make the same sacrifice a while, I was in the fast lane and a lorry was in the middle lane. The fast lane started to close without warning with cones. So I was sandwiched between cones that we're closing the fast lane and a lorry. The lorry braked for me and let me infront of it and I didn't even scuff a cone or the lorry (somehow!)

Astra (H) VXR
Should have just glanced the kerb and flicked it onto two wheels mate. No problems.

Yea that was my second option lol

Oh well new tyres on now.. Mobile tyre fitters are the future!

£130 light on the wallet but not bad I guess

Astra (H) VXR
Got a feeling it's done more damage, pulling to the left and the steering wheel is cockeyed now..

Ideas anyone?

pimp mobile Zafira
Unlucky mate least you were UK bound. I had a blow out outside Paris the week before last. Absolute nightmare.

Astra (H) VXR
Bet it was, luckily there was a mobile tyre fitter just down the road and prices fairly reasonable..

Evergreen tyres... Hmmm never heard of them but needs must I guess...