ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just upgraded to the Sony Ericsson X1

Golf R soon...
Just upgraded on vodafone to the Sony Ericsson X1 for free!, yay!

Gets delivered to me on Tuesday!

Thought I would try something different other than the usually camera phone route!

Can't wait to get it! :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You are crazy.

It looks nice though, pics when you get it.

Golf R soon...
lol! Haha! I know old platform and all ;)

I shall post some photos and my views later in the week! :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I have heard reports the OS is quick.

Sony Ericsson don't like me anymore so i dont get sent them these days.

Golf R soon...
Well I have been using it the past 3-4 days and it takes a little getting used to after coming from a normal phone...K850i...but I have to say I like it.

I was going to go down iphone route but thought I would try something different. Its got Windows mobile so at least I can add applications of my own on to it.

The panel interface is pretty smart as well.

However the battery life is pretty poor...needs to be charged every two days.

Skoda Fabia vRS
will prob get better mate, they seem to 'bed in' in my experience, also if you can turn 3G off unless your online that will help

Golf R soon...
Swapped it for a C905...

To be honest I don't need a windows platform at all I just want something I can take photos on, make calls and send texts easily.

Using the X1 to do anything required a lot of effort.

Had the C905 for 2 days now and I can't fault it...well maybe apart from the weight ;)

Skoda Fabia vRS
Swapped it for a C905...

To be honest I don't need a windows platform at all I just want something I can take photos on, make calls and send texts easily.

thats what i thought, but the net is so much better on some of the new phones than what it used to be, i think id like that feature from my next phone