ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just remember, make sure you have no valuables in sight!

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Or this will happen:

1940011_10202612352382741_1183762493_n.jpg

£180 for a new glass window... I've only myself to blame. Left my laptop under the passenger seat. Due to it being Privacy glass, the individual who snatched and grabbed must have been peering in cars. I was saving money for new springs too! In dire need! Well damn, another hole in my wallet. I'm a couple of hundred behind now! Car will be fixed nicely, bad scratch from the glass underneath the window which I'll have to do professionally. One thing I hate about cars, scratches (Uggh...).

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Arseholes.

Point is, you shouldn't need to hide your valuables.

Exactly this... I'd never dream of touching someone Car or valuables. Imagine just jumping in the drivers seat, turning on the engine and closing the door, feeling something under your butt; removing it and realising it was glass. Wait, how did that get in the car? Why is it breezy in here? Oh no..

I wasn't as surprised as I should have been though. All I could think was 'Oh dang'... I'm more interested that it's cost me 10 hours of my life to save back up the money the window cost me... Glass cost more than the laptop, WAAAAAAAY more.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Its horrible when this happens.

I had mine broken into for an 8 year old base spec TomTom.

If theyd knocked on my door and asked for £30 or theyll smash my window to get something worth that much I would have taken it.

Would your insurance not cover it?

Monaco
My dad's old Saab had it's window panned in for £6 worth of change a few years ago. Some people...