ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered a red 200! Woop. ;-)

2=clio 200
Hi all. Just ordered my first renaultsport. I have bought a clio 200. Yet another red baron. Im very excited plus a little sick as I have spent a lot of money. ha ha. I cant wait.

Just for those interested.

I have ordered an RS200 full fat with cup suspension in ultra red with black speedlines, black roof, GT spoiler, black windows, and the normal black front end. The interior will stay standard as I am very tall and dont find recario's very comfy plus I have ordered the carbon fibre interior trim.

I am sooooooooooo looking forward to driving it. COME ON! woo hoo.

Big big thanks to Mike Griffiths from Chester Renault. TOP BLOKE..

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Drove one in exactly the same colour with the same wheels yesterday. Standard seats are very good as they are.

Stunning chassis, just it still feels like its pulling lots of weight around.

Great car though if im completely honest. Enjoy!

Mini Cooper S
Great choice my friend;) get mine I sept but I've got the recaros minus the spoiler!!!

Nashy

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
IIRC you can spec any options, and still pay £200 a month for 2 years, you just have to put a bigger deposit down!

I like the 200 in red.. I would have ticked the Recaro option box though TBH.

Hmmmmm. Yellow seats in a red car? Plain old black seats would of been far better imo, the yellow looks a bit off for me.

Nissan 350z
Exactly.

Im confused why anyone would spec the recaros to be honest given how easily they wear like they did in the 197, the fact Renault wont want to know when you try to get them replaced under warranty and as already stated they are yellow which can look odd against certain colours. (Blue and yellow... :dead:)

2=clio 200
4760423348_fa1c8d2b2b_b.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Speedlines! Someone with a shred of taste at least :p

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like I don't live too far from you then.

That red 200 on the previous page looks great.