ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered a Clio 200t edc.. Exciting

RS Meg F1
Hi guys
Picked the car up Tuesday & it's awesome [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Is the fuel tank small on them cause it soon gone down lol

RS Meg F1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442521658.097355.jpg

RS Meg F1
Averaging 30-32mpg.
Another thing is the fuel gauge, when the tanks brimmed the needle stays at full for ages but once it starts dropping its like Felix Baumgartner! You lose a notch just going for a pint of milk!!
Apart from that, I effing love the thing and I'm sure you will too, good luck.

I've noticed this too.. Car came with a full tank.. Once the needle started moving it didn't stop... Never seen anything like it.. Even in my Megane f1 it didn't move that fast
I haven't put any fuel in it yet but I'm guessing the fuel tank is small or it likes a drink [emoji16][emoji85]

Clio 4 RS cup
Welcome to the 200t club, not many of us about lol!
Only question I can answer with some accuracy is the fuel economy, it's not as near as good as I'd originally hoped but then again I'd done most of my driving In a diesel A4 and a 3 cylinder Yaris before this so it was always going to be an eye opener. Averaging 30-32mpg.
Another thing is the fuel gauge, when the tanks brimmed the needle stays at full for ages but once it starts dropping its like Felix Baumgartner! You lose a notch just going for a pint of milk!!
Apart from that, I effing love the thing and I'm sure you will too, good luck.

I've just swopped my GT Line for an RS Cup mpg is a little down on the GT but 32/35 if you keep to 70/75 however if you press on ?????? Earlier this year I drove the GT to Poland and then Spain the seats were really comfy (leather ) drove from Spanish border to North Essex one day. The RS seems to be a little firmer as it's a cup but I think will still be ok on long run.
As for the gearbox I think it's fine but have found that if pressing on you need to make up your mind Auto/ Manual. If you use the manual override coming out of a tight bend the box can change down twice, when once would be better.

Clio 4 RS cup
I've noticed this too.. Car came with a full tank.. Once the needle started moving it didn't stop... Never seen anything like it.. Even in my Megane f1 it didn't move that fast
I haven't put any fuel in it yet but I'm guessing the fuel tank is small or it likes a drink [emoji16][emoji85]

Fuel readout drops to 50 miles remaining then reads - - - it does not drop to zero. Both the GT Line and the RS the same. Renault :imp::imp:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I thought the mpg would be better than low 30's? Low capacity turbo and dsg? Looks nice in that color combo.

Clio 4 RS cup
Thanks for the info mate
Yeah I was thinking around mid 30's.. Ino book figures say 47ish but most cars don't achieve book figures that do they.

Has yours got the cup pack? If not how does it handle?
Mine is averaging between 32 and 35 mixed driving. Just about to drive to Spain and I would expect to get
34 to 38. Ive got the cup pack and although a bit firmer than the GT line it's ok.