ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just joined up sayin hi (172cup:)

clio 172 cup
hey all, new to this just thought id say hi
just bought my 172 cup, 29k miles, pretty mint.
very happy with it, nice looking car and pretty quick lol.

looking maybe to do a few mods 2 it in the future, just wondering what people have done and what are few good mods with most gains.
if anyone has any advise bout the car let us no would be good.

thanks lewis123

RB 197
Hi Lewis, welcome aboard. Cool little cars are the 172 Cup's. My bro has one, it's quicker than mine **sob** LOL

Za**** & Xr250R
Welcome to cs dude 172 cup eh wise choice flying machine's aren't they, as for mod's ive got a rs tuner been voted best mod for the clio sport's !!!

Porsche Boxster987S
welcome to cs. Try having a search around the site mate. Loads of threads on the cups:)

clio 172 cup
cheers guys, just lookin round the site now. seems like you can get a lot of info off here. does anyone no if there are any renault or clio meets coming up would be good to get to no every1 an get to see what people have done to there cars

RB 197
Ahh i'm pretty near to you then. I have some friends in the car scene who lives in Leicester. Do you go to MFN?

200 Gordini
There are 'Midlands Mega Meets' every now and again, just keep checking the Meets section

If you cant wait then just try organising one yourself, there should be a few people who will attend! me being one.

Welcome