ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had the BIG Service...

2001 Clio 172
Howdy,

Took my Ph1 Sunflower 172 in today to have the cambelt, waterpump, auxbelt etc etc done plus to have the gearbox oil replaced at the same time.
Now I was getting a little bit over the clio lately. Im looking at meganes because I need a bit more room but bloody heck! Just driven the clio home and its better than ever. The credit card is seriously hurting now but my god I am looking forward to giving it a good hard mountain run tonight.

150,000kms and countless trackdays and daily commutes later and the thing is driving like new.

Just thought I would share my new found happiness with clio ownership. Looks like that megane R26 is going to have to wait ; )

Attachments

• clio_1.jpg
    clio_1.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 134
  2001 Clio 172
So far I have Brembo HC Discs with greenstuff/bluestuff pads, braided brake lines with some motul 600 fluid, Toyo R888's and new ktec upper engine mounts. Not going to touch the engine because I feel for trackdays and daily driving its perfect. I have some Eibach sportlines that im yet to fit and I have a carbon recaro seat from my old racecar that im thinking of fitting too.