ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just got rs tuner need help

Clio
Hello I have just bought a rs tuner for my 172. I get the rs tuner on friday I know I have to buy a liscience for it. He also emailed me a map for the car think it the 98 ron map my question is what is yhe map I need to download for pops and bangs and who is this person henk everyone is talking about ?

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Generally the Day after you ask for it, normally in the Morning as you can see by Henks post times, He's like 7Hrs ahead of us.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Yep you won't get the map until you unlock the car and read the ECU and send Henk the Screenshot though, it's a 3 day process.

Clio
and what does this mean its on a bullet point when looking at 98 ron overrun map Please provide us with your previous RSTuner order .nr and interface firmware .nr in the comment field. Without this information we cannot process your order. Thanks.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
You'll by the Map for €29, Unlock the car, then on the Fastchip Software there are 3 main option on the left, Read ECU, Write ECU and Calibrate ECU, these are the steps you follow when uploading the Maps,

1st, Click Read ECU it will take about Half Hour and give you a shot of your ECU data, click the button on the Interface that says Screenshot, just paste it into an email with your order number to Henk and He'll Post you the Map.
2nd once you have the Codes, you'll Click Write ECU and select the File ending in 8400 or something like that and it will take about 20 mins to do so.
3rd Click Calibrate ECU and select the Map file that Henk Sends you, takes about 20 mins again.

Then Job Jobbed.

Makes sure you connect a battery Charger, if it goes flat in either the Laptop or Car Battery during the process you are fucked, and disable all power saving functions on laptop.
Henk will send instructions and there is a very good guide on here.

Enjoy, I'm off to begin my 5 day weekend. it's piss easy dude.

ph2 172
Don't forget to download the Fastchip program on your laptop first. You will find that on the Fastchip site too.

Clio
Was just wondering again I tryed for the over run map and my rs tuner was unable to do it. Is there any other way to get over run. And last of all lol when I bought my rs tuner the fellow sent me over a map it was the clio 2 98 ron map my question is will this work on all clio 2s 172 and 182 just dont want to run it onto car and it s**t itself

Before you end up in a mess contact Henk, join as a paid member (see the guide in the guides section)and search the threads on the forum . The answers you need are all here;)

No don't use the file!! There are different versions of the 98ron map. What is your ecu software and cal versions? Also what is the file you have? 8200, 6500 etc?

Last edited:
  Clio
they are 8200 as far as I know ill show u now what I got
RSTuner_ECUInfo_VF1CB1N0F254165861_zpsb6f409a2.png
[/URL][/IMG]

182 map won't work on your 172.

Go onto fastchip website and purchase the 98ron map and dump the same screenshot you have above into the comments box and purchase.

Or purchase the map and email the screenshot to Henk with your purchase order number in the email title.

Henk shall sort and send the correct map for the car.