ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my quote for insurance

FF Clio 182
Kid crashed into my 1.2, dented the door and broke the wing and bumper! I said to the kid just give me £500 and call it quits! He wanted to go through his insurance so I looking at getting about £2000+ out of it. Would of cost him £500 to me but now going to cost he couple thousand on his insurance!

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Paying <£1000 for FC on 182
21, 3 years NCB
CD10 (5points, 2009) and £16500 at fault claim in 2009 which still has to be declared (within last 5 years)
Northern Irish postcode

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
I'm with Admiral and paid £532 for this years insurance, that's with 1 year no claim age 21, renewal in a couple of months, will be joining my dads multicar he has with my stepmum, obviously I will then be 22, 2 years no claim and it looks as though I will pay £426 FC, pretty happy for that, should mention mines a mk3 1.4, check out my project thread ;)

Ford Mustang 5.0
3rd year driveing a 1.4 still 1500 on ni postcode

Jonny

Are you aged 21 or over? If so we can quote Northern Ireland at competitive prices. You will probably find that mainstream insurers in NI wont be keen on the mods etc.

If you wanted me to take a look at a quote for you just drop me a PM with your contact number and i'll call you personally to run a price.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000