ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my quote for insurance

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Just got my renewal quote for my car insurance on a 1.2 Clio, I'm 21 with 1 NCB
Last year £3,026
This year £1,260

Really happy tbh I no it's expensive for a non sport 21yr old, but that's the best price Iv had and I haven't even shopped around yet.

What do you think I should do just carry on or shop around.

try Greenlight on here mate...

I'm going with them on the 16th after they quoted me 848.50 for the year, 4 years NCB, no points etc....

might not seem a massive thing to people older with bigger cars but my previous policy's before now were around the £3000 mark same as you :O

another upside is that is the price with all mods declared and I can add any mods dead easy without having to worry about the price going up! :D

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
This is for a Clio 182

dy6adure.jpg

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Well I was paying 250 a month for the car now. I think I will just keep this for a year or two.

£105p/m isn't to bad all mods declared.

RS6 C7
I pay £800 at 20 years old with 1 year NCB on a brand new 180 bhp A3 for 15k miles & full business use, Have you had a crash in the past?

My trophy comes in at £1200 and that's a group higher than a regular 172 / 182.

Your price seems extremely high!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
A guy scammed me, that's the problem.
I went into him no damage got a report from the toyota garage saying there is nothing wrong with it. And he took far and my insurance paid 7,999 out to him november just gone, (fukin nob) wish I really hurt him now!

RS6 C7
A guy scammed me, that's the problem.
I went into him no damage got a report from the toyota garage saying there is nothing wrong with it. And he took far and my insurance paid 7,999 out to him november just gone, (fukin nob) wish I really hurt him now!
Arhhh that's why then!, Not too bad considering you've had a claim :(

I hate people who claim for everything they can. So common now aswell. The first thing people say when you have a crash is, whiplash? Claim! :mad:

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Arhhh that's why then!, Not too bad considering you've had a claim :(

I hate people who claim for everything they can. So common now aswell. The first thing people say when you have a crash is, whiplash? Claim! :mad:

I do really hate them.
I had a accident with a girl I reversed and she went into me. But it was my fault ( that's another story lol ) but she let me pay for damages so u do get nice people about.

RS 182
21yrs old, as is my girlfriend, no NCB, fully comp on a 182, £630 or there abouts..

try admiral, always been my cheapest!

RS 182
To be honest, if i was driving a 1.2 i would be expecting the insurance to be pennies, not over a grand! Infact, i wouldn't pay over a grand for insurance anymore i dont think!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Put two older women on (yours and your missus' mams?) I've found that helped me a lot

also, is there any 'play' in your job title? They don't have my job title direct and there was a £100 difference iirc between the two closest ones

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
=D thanks just need a good detailing to get rid some scratches and swirls my lights need doing also.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I think I'll give him some beer money or even some drink for his car lol. Ill ask after the winter were going to have.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Yeah there was really thick fog Wednesday, just a little in the mornings and its freezing :/ hate winter lol

Ford Mustang 5.0
Last year £3,026
This year £1,260

Really happy tbh I no it's expensive for a non sport 21yr old, but that's the best price Iv had and I haven't even shopped around yet.

Hi Mate

Drop me a PM with your contact details or call me at the office on 01277 376000 (Just ask for Neil) I can happily run a quote through for you and see what we can do to reduce your price.

We can cater for all modifications as well.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance
01277 376000

Ford Mustang 5.0
try Greenlight on here mate...

I'm going with them on the 16th after they quoted me 848.50 for the year, 4 years NCB, no points etc....

might not seem a massive thing to people older with bigger cars but my previous policy's before now were around the £3000 mark same as you :O

another upside is that is the price with all mods declared and I can add any mods dead easy without having to worry about the price going up! :D

Thanks the recommendation mate, your policy is ready to go for the 16th.

As expained you can always just drop me a PM when you want to add mods to your policy.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Last year £3,026
This year £1,260

The price you are paying for this year is superly high :| who are you with?
I pay 2770 fire&theft and im 19 with 6 points, definitely try greenlight on here as he said when i turn 21 and if i have 2 years no claims it will be around £880

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Some offered me to by there car
Was a Clio RB 182 and it was in perfect condition

Gutted about how high my insurance will be.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
:(

say you live at mine lol. Knock the price down a bit :p

Haha I'm ino yeah I'll just have to wait a few more years I think :/ might get a BMW no somebody who's is manager at the mini department in Warrington, they can get me the best deals