ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my first clio!

seat ibiza fr
Picked the clio172 up on monday and i love it!

got a few plans in the pipeline but im pretty pleased with it so far

Already ordered some wind deflectors and currently on the search for some OZ Superturismo alloys instead of the current OZ F1 wheels.
Ill get a list of the mods up soon but it has over 5k worth of ktec receipts and so far i love it!

422252_10150573187856338_675221337_9316541_235079078_n.jpg

395448_10150573188476338_675221337_9316546_1846912440_n.jpg

421244_10150574441771338_675221337_9320854_561613448_n.jpg

409381_10150574442201338_675221337_9320856_398005139_n.jpg

Please only give constructive feedback.

Cheers.

seat ibiza fr
It does pal yeah!
i kinda like the stripes but ill photoshop it ;)

any idea how much the oz f1's are worth? there wrapped in new toyo proxies... only got them fitted on wed haha

seat ibiza fr
Clio dynamique. 1.2?

Must of got it cheap as 172s are cheap to buy now. What's it like to insure?

swapping the log book over to a 2l now pal but quinn have quoted me an extra 400quid a year declaring the conversion and the mods :)

Erm i swapped my seat ibiza 1.9tdi fr with 94k on the clock for this and 1k.. im happy with it tbh as i love the car and i know its been looked after!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
It does pal yeah!
i kinda like the stripes but ill photoshop it ;)

any idea how much the oz f1's are worth? there wrapped in new toyo proxies... only got them fitted on wed haha

cool :)

not a clue mate, use the search of previous threads that people have sold them for and it will give you a good estimate :)

renault clio mk2 ph1
mine is a 1999 clio and my rear badges were easily removed with a flat bladed screw driver :) although once of there were 3 holes were the renault badge used to be and 2 for the clio, hope this helps :)

^^ Thought it looked familiar! Looks good :) Just needs the strips removed, sport badge and i hate window tint, Makes it look a bit on the tacky side :\ Your wheels in Graphite or Silver would look cool :D

seat ibiza fr
Hi, currently sorting the v5 out but ive told quinn direct about the conversion.. insurance is a tad over 2k which im not to bothered about!
wheels are coming off.. maybe the stripes to :lol:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just saw the pictures and straight away I recognised that from the other week on here.

Good on ya for claiming the conversion. Take stripes and badges off, got yourself a good sleeper there.

seat ibiza fr
Id rather just pay an extra bit of cash and not be insured!

I kinda like the strips but im defo after removing the badges!
Just purchased a set of 172 side skirts but i want the front bumper to... i believe you the need wings aswell though is this true?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I would sack the side strips off too mate really. Get it as standard looking as possible. 1.2 bullets on the doors too. Will be proper fun at the lights then.

What was toms reason for sale then????

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
No It's just that he hasn't had it long. Just wondered why he was getting rid of it.

Probably because he didn't declare it etc

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
I'm sure a lad I know from Preston called Luke had this at one point (it was him who had it converted) didn't know it was still registered as a 1.2! it was a regular at quite a few warrington sunday night meets ;)

seat ibiza fr
Yeah i know luke thats how i know about the clio!
I think luke declared everything so im just sorting everything out haha

he had it about a year mate

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
yer and he's had some stupid cars since, Focus RS, Nissan 250Z and Impreza to name a few

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think the lad in the link on other page didn't have it long though. He was saying it wasn't declared or something like that.

Everyone was ranting in that thread

Never mind eh

If you love it. Great. I would like a sleeper, you can have some right fun in that.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I can imagine. 1*2 bumpers are nice looking.

But then there's the costs of buying them and having them sprayed up etc.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
OZ rims are over £200 each new. I'd keep them and maybe change the colour of them to black or white maybe.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
So is it a 1.2 that's been doctored into a 172 or a genuine one? If its a 1.2 then the suspension and brakes won't be as good as a real renaultsport Clio.